Питерский клуб «Акварель» от 40

Объявление

ПИТЕРСКИЙ клуб "АКВАРЕЛЬ" от 40...

Санкт-Петербург

Радио онлайн
Добро пожаловать на форум!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Питерский клуб «Акварель» от 40 » БЛАГОТВОРИТЕЛЬНОСТЬ » Подари частичку тепла – помоги тому, кто так в этом нуждается!

Подари частичку тепла – помоги тому, кто так в этом нуждается!

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 56

К 1 июня, Дню защиты детей: Подари частичку тепла – помоги тому, кто так в этом нуждается!
-------------------
Бывает, мы очень сильно ощущаем нехватку каких-либо материальных благ. Нам кажется, что у нас не достаточно модный мобильный телефон, что в квартире нужно сделать евро ремонт, хочется поехать на отдых в жаркие страны. В суматохе собственных проблем мы забываем, что владеем самым главным богатством мира – у нас есть семья. Все невзгоды отступают, когда мы знаем что дома нас ждет теплый семейный очаг, когда у нас есть кому доверить свои секреты и поделиться страхами. Когда мы уверены в поддержке близких людей.

А что делать, когда на белом свете самое близкое тебе создание - это растрепанная игрушка? Ничто не сравниться с грустью и одиночеством сиротской души!

К международному дню защиты детей! Подари частичку тепла – помоги тому, кто так в этом нуждается! Помоги детям-сиротам!

Друзья, откажитесь один раз от пачки сигарет, бутылки пива, чашки кофе, пачке мороженного - отправите со своего телефона SMS со словом БЛАГО или BLAGO на номер 3443 (только РФ). Стоимость пожертвования – 65 рублей.
Чтобы инициировать оплату на свободную сумму с помощью sms, следует отправить sms со словом БЛАГО или BLAGO на номер 3443, и сумму через пробел.

Здесь банковские реквизиты для оказания помощи и почтовым переводом: http://www.deti-mira.ru/news/?i_7=2182

Внести благотворительный взнос или добровольное пожертвование можно через:
Яндекс. Деньги. Кошелек: 41001211598222
QIWI кошелек: 9637120340
Кошелек Элекснет: 9637120340
WebMoney:
R289205296643
Z308796921462
E140319094223
U372494529519
B385247603323

Первые 1000 благотворителей, которые внесут благотворительный взнос от 200 рублей или отправят 3 SMS - получат куклу-оберег, сделаную руками детей с детских домов.

Куколки выглядят так: http://vsehorosho.org/zolotoy-lev/kukolki.jpg

О Фонде:

Работает с 2003 года. Миссия Фонда - забота о подрастающем поколении, защита социальных и правовых интересов семьи, детей и подростков.

Попечительский совет Фонда, наблюдающий за расходованием собранных средств:
- Тарпищев Шамиль Анвярович, Президент Федерации тенниса России,
- Нуждин Юрий Феликсович, Начальник управления патриотического воспитания и связи с общественностью Главного управления воспитательной работы Вооруженных Сил РФ,
- Иванова Александра Дмитриевна, Председатель Московского городского союза семей военнослужащих, погибших в Афганистане, член Правления Московского Фонда Мира,
и другие: http://www.deti-mira.ru/about/sovet/

Благотворительные акции Фонда: http://www.deti-mira.ru/actions/ - более 170 акций.

Благодарности за деятельность Фонда: http://www.deti-mira.ru/about/support/ - более 160 писем и грамот.

Видео-поздравление Фонда и всех детей России и стран СНГ с Днем космонавтики от экипажа Международной Космической Станция с орбиты: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wATwJZya … e=youtu.be

Большое Вам спасибо за участие и поддержку. Мир Вашему дому!
МБФ "Дети Мира"
Тел.: +7(495)995-0340 mailto:info@deti-mira.ru
Официальный сайт Фонда: http://www.deti-mira.ru

You have made some good points there. I checked on the internet to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also discuss with my web site =). We can have a hyperlink exchange contract among us

I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am having troubles with your RSS. I don't know why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody else having the same RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

Your style is so unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this site.

Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good blog!

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the image of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it. Thus that's why this piece of writing is outstdanding. Thanks!

When someone writes an post he/she retains the idea of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that's why this piece of writing is amazing. Thanks!

What's up to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this blog; this weblog consists of awesome and really excellent information in support of readers.

If some one desires to be updated with most up-to-date technologies after that he must be visit this website and be up to date everyday.

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, as this this site conations really pleasant funny information too.

I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is lovely worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net shall be much more useful than ever before.

Great blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any tips? Kudos!

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Great article! We are linking to this particularly great article on our site. Keep up the good writing.

I do trust all the concepts you've offered to your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for novices. May just you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

What's up, after reading this awesome paragraph i am as well cheerful to share my familiarity here with mates.

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this website is actually good.

Good info. Lucky me I ran across your blog by accident (stumbleupon). I have book-marked it for later!

After looking at a handful of the blog articles on your web page, I honestly like your way of blogging. I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site too and tell me what you think.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Outstanding post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!

Hi colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say about this article, in my view its really amazing for me.

Having read this I believed it was really enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this information together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

I always used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of internet therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

You're so interesting! I do not believe I've truly read through a single thing like that before. So nice to discover somebody with unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

It's going to be finish of mine day, except before ending I am reading this wonderful paragraph to increase my experience.

Hi colleagues, fastidious piece of writing and nice urging commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.

My family every time say that I am killing my time here at net, except I know I am getting know-how all the time by reading thes nice content.

Вы здесь » Питерский клуб «Акварель» от 40 » БЛАГОТВОРИТЕЛЬНОСТЬ » Подари частичку тепла – помоги тому, кто так в этом нуждается!